Add Your Comments
I just finished posting a video on YouTube demonstrating the Affiliate Meta Search Tool, which enables you to search for blog, news and YouTube content, plus products from a variety of affiliate marketplaces, all in one place.
It gives suggestions for long-tail keywords, with a comparison on how much search traffic each gets on Google.
Here’s the video:
Easy ways to return the favor of writing this blog post for you:
- Click one of the icons below to share it with your friends.
- Post a thoughtful comment, or better yet...
- Use this post to start a post on your blog: copy something to quote and then add your comments -- include a link to this page and you'll get a trackback link to your post.
- Where to Focus Your Affiliate Marketing Efforts
- How to Find ClickBank Vendors Who Are Primed to Strike Deals
- ClickBank Products Affiliates Should Avoid
- 3 Tips for Affiliate Marketers