Add Your Comments
After a lot of hard work, I’ve just released a new tool for monetizing your WordPress Blogs. Affiliate Afterburner/WP is a WordPress plugin that makes it easy to monetize your blog by adding affiliate ads from Amazon.com, eBay, AllPosters.com, and AdSense to your posts or sidebars. I’ll be adding more affiliate programs in the near future in free upgrades (I’m looking at ClickBank and several other large networks.)
Affiliate Afterburner/WP supports 12 industry-standard ad sizes, or you can use it to display free-form ad blocks that fit into whatever space you put them in.
It can also display dynamically updating content from RSS feeds, including podcasts and YouTube search results.
The installation process has been hugely simplified from the old non-WordPress version — just upload the files, click to activate the plugin, and click a button to set up the database tables. Then enter your affiliate IDs in the control panel.
Insert ads anywhere you wish in your blog with a few lines of code like this:
Introductory Sale Offer
Until noon, US Central time next Tuesday, October 11, save 27% off the regular price, and get Affiliate Afterburner/WP for only $49. (If you purchased Affiliate Afterburner version 1, get a special upgrade price here till October 14.)
For more information, visit the Affiliate Afterburner website.
Easy ways to return the favor of writing this blog post for you:
- Click one of the icons below to share it with your friends.
- Post a thoughtful comment, or better yet...
- Use this post to start a post on your blog: copy something to quote and then add your comments -- include a link to this page and you'll get a trackback link to your post.
- How to Find ClickBank Vendors Who Are Primed to Strike Deals
- Get QR Codes For Your Shortened URLs
- New Feature: Affiliate Meta Search
- Specify Minimum Gravity in ClickBank Search
- Welcome to the Instant Affiliate Accelerator Blog